My Four Pawed Friend

My Four Pawed Friend

My friend is small, furry, and lazy. My small, furry, and lazy friend is a dog, but I’m sure you already knew that… well I guess you may have thought of a cat, but only 29% of Americans own cats, so it is less likely. Okay so you wanted to know about my dog (If you didn’t, you wouldn’t be reading this… unless you thought it was about a cat) , well, he is very kind, warm, soft, helpful, soft, obedient (sometimes), oh wait I forgot to mention soft… I think.

My dog is one of my best friends, he is always there to eat my pizza, get hair on my bed, and take naps. I think he is the best dog I could possibly have. We share many opinions of things, I don’t like football (American), he doesn’t like football, I like sleep and he likes sleep. He is always by my side (Literally!). Wait, you wanted to know about him and football, okay, so there I was, eating lunch when my Dad leaves to go to unload the washing machine, he left the TV on (football of course) and I was too lazy to get up and change the channel. My dog walks into the room and comes over to me (because I have pizza) and sits down, he looks over at the TV and sees the players running around on the field, he suddenly stands up and walks away (probably to take a nap).

Well, that’s all I guess… I left you without important information, didn’t show you him, I didn’t even tell you what pizza I like. Okay, here it is, my dog’s name is Bandit, his picture is down below, and I like pepperoni pizza. That should be everything, I mean, what else is there? If you have any questions, you can comment them, and I will respond in my free time (I have none). Thank you for your time (Why do people say that? Am I supposed to live longer, and give you a feeling of satisfaction?).

If you looked here during the part where I started talking about a picture, you may have lost your spot. Oh-No

More Dog Blogs

1

2