Disney World

Disney World

Have you ever been to Disney World? I have been there twice and both times it has been hard to leave (but that might be because I don’t like flying in planes). Besides that, it is still very fun, I went for one week over summer last year and still haven’t seen everything yet. There are activities for every age range and the workers there always do their best to make you happy. If you ever go, make sure you see one of the amazing light/firework shows, I saw three and they were the best firework shows I have seen in my whole life (so far).

There are four individual parks, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom. Each park has it’s own fun themes. Magic Kingdom is based on your imagination and basic Disney characters. Epcot has many exhibits on science and human culture. Hollywood Studios has the theme of movie making and acting. Animal Kingdom has animals (surprising) and many activities involving nature.

If you want to go, let me recommend a few things to make you experience better. First, stay in Disney resorts, they have good food, bus/monorail transportation and great shops! Two, Stay there for as long as possible, it is very likely that you wont see anywhere close to all of it if you only go for three or days. Three, get fast passes if you want to make the most of your time, all you have to do is buy one, go to the ride at the specific time it is for and you can go on it once without having to wait in line! If you do end up going, tell me some fun things that you did!

Symphony in the Stars with Sorcerer Mickey Michael Schroeder via Compfight