20% Project Update

20% Project Update

Did you read my last 20% blog post? If the answer is no, I suggest you read that first. If you are reading this, that means one of three things: one – you read my last 20% post, two – somebody told you what my last 20% post was about, or three – you didn’t care about anything I have said so far and you kept reading anyway. Now that around half of you feel guilty, lets see how the project is going. I have not completed any major tasks yet and our second mentor and not yet responded. We are going to have to send yet another e-mail (sigh) and hope that we can do this on the third try. We also need to e-mail the school that we will be (hopefully) doing this at. If we don’t get permission, we will have to try a few more schools that would be conveniently located. If this doesn’t work… I actually don’t know what will happen, but it may involve our project being based on a different activity besides magic, but that won’t happen because of reasons that are reasonably reasonable (I don’t actually know what they are yet…).

December, the month I have been looking forward to since November 30. In this very “cool” month, we will have a few things to accomplish. We will need a mentor by the end of this year, we also need school permission, and finally we need to actually practice the magic tricks that we will do. We have already sent an e-mail to a third mentor but are still working on our permission e-mail. We will mostly get magic tricks for websites, and maybe some tricks that we already used in “Magic Matters 1.0”.

So after reading this (last line of paragraph one), you may see many emotions from me. If you chose to read the area specified in the () about 19 words before that, you can see that I am a little worried. If you still don’t know why I feel worried, the answer is because I haven’t found a reasonably reasonable reason why we will succeed. I also feel proud for typing so much without a hand cramp and not giving up from the many failed attempts we have had. The image below is how I feel about this project so far…

Laughing Emoji Creative Commons License Free Images via Compfight